(Read before signing)
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way for the Men’s Senior Baseball League, Inc / Men’s Adult Baseball League, Inc (MSBL/MABL). its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
2. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately; and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS MSBL/MABL, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. I have read, understand, and will comply with all parts of the current 2021 Public Health of Madison and Dane County (PHMDC) COVID-19 Plan, including compliance with hygiene, cleaning, protective measure policies, and the Sports Action Plan.
7. I know who my COVID Point-of-Contact is, and I will accurately, truthfully, and urgently report and symptoms related to COVID-19, exposures to COVID-19, and COVID-19 positive test results to my COVID Point-of-Contact.
8. I will cooperate with PHMDC contact tracing efforts as necessary.