Los Banditos Drops Game To A’s After Late Score
- Saturday’s game against A’s was a heartbreaker for Los Banditos, as they lost the lead late in an 8-4 defeat. The game was tied at three with A’s batting in the bottom of the seventh when Benson singled on a 3-2 count, scoring one run.
- Los Banditos captured the lead in the second inning when Ben Anderson grounded out, scoring one run.
- In the bottom of the fifth inning, A’s tied things up at three when Dierke singled on a 2-1 count, scoring one run.
- A’s scored four runs in the eighth inning. The big inning for A’s came thanks to singles by Joe Buss and Benson and a groundout by Craig Sauer.
- Dierke toed the rubber for A’s. The pitcher surrendered three runs on two hits over five innings, striking out three.
- Trevor Meier was on the mound for Los Banditos. The pitcher surrendered two runs on four hits over four innings, striking out six. Ian Andrews, Jared Cline, and Paul Hendrickson each contributed in relief for Los Banditos.
- Los Banditos collected six hits on the day. Caleb White, Anthony Wussow, and Anderson all had multiple hits for Los Banditos. Anderson, Wussow, and White all had two hits to lead Los Banditos.
- A’s collected 15 hits. Buss, Broce, Benson, and Josh Gladcock all collected multiple hits for A’s. Buss went 4-for-5 at the plate to lead A’s in hits.