Four RBI Day For Garrison Draves Seals The Deal In Los Banditos’s Victory Over Muskrats
- Garrison Draves was an RBI machine on Sunday, driving in four on three hits to lead Los Banditos past Muskrats 31-2 on Sunday. Draves drove in runs on a triple in the second and a triple in the third.
- In the first inning, Los Banditos got their offense started when Owen Christenson singled on a 1-2 count, scoring one run.
- Los Banditos tallied seven runs in the fifth inning. Los Banditos‘s big bats in the inning were led by a single by Scott Johnson, a sac fly by Christenson, a fielder’s choice by Paul Hendrickson, an error on a ball put in play by Jim Malewitz, and a double by Trevor Meier.
- Meier was the winning pitcher for Los Banditos. The hurler allowed one hit and zero runs over three innings, striking out seven and walking one. Jared Cline and Jake Byers entered the game out of the bullpen and helped to close out the game in relief.
- Luke Stoinski took the loss for Muskrats. Stoinski allowed 18 hits and 31 runs over six innings, striking out four.
- Los Banditos collected 18 hits on the day. Draves, Johnson, Christenson, Alex Cooney, Caleb White, and Malewitz all managed multiple hits for Los Banditos. Christenson, Johnson, and Draves each collected three hits to lead Los Banditos. Los Banditos was sure-handed and didn’t commit a single error. Draves made the most plays with ten.
- Gehrig Lawton led Muskrats with two hits in three at bats.