Suspended/Unfinished Game – Players who were here have their game counted towards season game count
Lawn Boys Stymied By Blue Jays, Lose 8-1
- Lawn Boys had trouble keeping up with Blue Jays in an 8-1 loss on Sunday.
- Blue Jays got things started in the first inning. Tyler Drost drove in one when Drost singled.
- In the bottom of the second inning, Lawn Boys tied things up at one when Jim Malewitz grounded out, scoring one run.
- Blue Jays pulled away for good with two runs in the third inning. In the third Rich Kruszkowski was hit by a pitch, driving in a run and Drost‘s sac fly scored one run for Blue Jays.
- Blue Jays scored five runs in the fifth inning. Blue Jays big bats were led by Seth Braddock and Brian Covington, all driving in runs in the inning.
- Braddock toed the rubber for Blue Jays. Braddock went four innings, allowing one run on four hits and striking out two.
- Trevor Meier led things off on the pitcher’s mound for Lawn Boys. Meier allowed eight hits and eight runs over five innings, striking out two.
- Anthony Wussow led Lawn Boys with two hits in two at bats.
- Blue Jays totaled eight hits in the game. Covington and Will Lowry all managed multiple hits for Blue Jays. Covington went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead Blue Jays in hits.